Friday, December 26, 2014

Kettle Brand Review

As a BzzAgent, I was invited to do a campaign on Kettle Brands Real Sliced Potato Chips and Popcorn. I was sent 2 coupons, 1 for a free bag of Kettle Brand's chips, and 1 for Kettle Brand's Popcorn. I was also sent 7 coupons for $1 off any Kettle Brand product.



I went over to Walmart and picked up a bag of Kettle Brand's Sea Salt chips, and a bag of Kettle Brand's White Cheddar popcorn.


Sea Salt chips
I've always loved Kettle Brand's chips and these were great, as I expected. They had the perfect sea salt yet sweet taste to them. They didn't have too much of a sea salt or vinegar taste to it. They are much better than any other salt and vinegar chips I've tried. They were perfectly crunchy and flavorful.


White Cheddar popcorn
These were perfectly fluffy and had the perfect amount of white cheddar on them, not too much, not too little. The white cheddar was very wholesome and of good quality.


I was impressed by Kettle Brand's products. They were both great quality, taste, flavor, everything. I would have to say I enjoyed the Sea Salt chips the best, mainly because I like chips better than I like popcorn. By the way, these chips would be perfect with this;


Grilled ham and cheese is even more special with potato chips in it.

This is a grilled cheese sandwich with ham, pickles and chips.It's easy, simple, and delicious! Yumm...

No comments:

Post a Comment